GET Tokenize Credit Cards Method Questions
1. The Resource Url for the Sandbox Environment is listed as "https://api-cert.payeezy.com/v1/securitytokens". The Live Environment Url is listed as "https://api.payeezy.com/v1" is the live link correct or is missing the "/securitytokens" part.
2. When auth=false is the cvv verified? I'm confused by the note "cvv check will not happen here and card information will not be validated." If the cvv is not checked here, does the cvv have to be provided with the token payment method? I don't see a option to include that value with a token payment method.
Description found on site of auth for tokenize credit cards method:
Possible values=true/false. False – gets you a FDToken without 0$ auth. The token generated is valid for "authorize", "purchase" and reversals ("capture", "void" or "refund/settled") transactions. ta_token parameter is mandatory for auth=false. Note: cvv check will not happen here and card information will not be validated. True-gets you a FDToken with 0$ auth. The token generated is valid for "authorize" payment transaction only.
POST Token Based Payments Method Questions
1. I am receiving a response with "cvv2":"I". Is this the normal status code returned for cvv2 for authorize or purchase transactions? I'm wondering why the cvv2 is considered invalid. Should this status code be ignored for this type of method?
1. There base URL for Live is https://api.payeezy.com/v1
https://api.payeezy.com/v1/securitytokens is to create or retrieve tokens.
2. CVV is not verified when auth='false'. Yes, you can verify the CVV in the next step that is "Token based payment". Just include "cvv" in the token object of the request.
3. See the CVV response codes here: https://support.payeezy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204504215-CVV2-CVD-CVV-CID-Response-Codes
Use this to test the CVV response codes: https://support.payeezy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204504185-How-to-test-CVD-CVV-CVV2-functionality
1. On this page https://developer.payeezy.com/payeezy_new_docs/apis/get/securitytokens the Sandbox Url = https://api-cert.payeezy.com/v1/securitytokens and the Live Url = https://api.payeezy.com/v1 missing '/securitytokens' part.
2. I wasn't sure if I could include the cvv in the token object since it was not listed as a option in the documentation for a "Token based payment". I assumed it was possible, but just wanted to make sure.
1. That is an old link. Did you get thfrom our documentation? Please navigate from to the correct page from https://developer.payeezy.com/docs-sandbox.
2. Got it. We will add it in.
How do you retrieve the card detail after you tokenize. I have the token id but i want to retirve car details.
First Data will not provide code to decrypt a tokenized PAN. That would be a security risk.