How to use test card in Apple Pay for sandbox?
Mahadevan - Apple lets users add only real cards to the wallet. You can use your real credit card to test Apple Pay in the sandbox environment. Since the transactions are not real, there will be no charges on your card.
Will be great if you could provide some update on following
1) Is there any way / approach to use these test card in Xcode simulator ?
2) What will be response for the transaction when using real card in a sandbox account.
3) How can we be stimulate a failed & Successful transaction using real card in a sandbox account
1. You can only use real cards for testing. In our sandbox environment, the transactions are not real so nothing gets charged to your card.
2. Please use this as a reference for response parameters - https://developer.payeezy.com/payeezy-api/apis/post/transactions-5
3. Here are FAQs on how you can simulate responses in the sandbox environment -