- Posting to Sandbox URL https://api-cert.payeezy.com/v1/transactions
- Using Sandbox cart's ApiKey and ApiSecert
- Using Sandbox Merchant Token Key
- 99% sure I am generating HMAC key correctly.
- Posting from test application returns 403 HMAC Validation Error
- Posting from Docs & Sandbox Token Based Payments section using cart keys and merchant Token returns 403 HMAC Validation Error
I have been working on validating the HMAC key correctly. I'm 99% sure it is creating the HMAC correctly. However
when I post a test token transaction. I receive a 403 HMAC Validation Error. I then decided to test my keys from the Docs & Sandbox
Token Based Payments section. I replace the apikey, token and api secert with my cart and merchant keys. I generated a new HMAC
key from this screen and then clicked the send button. I received the same 403 HMAC Validation Error from this page that I am getting doing
a test post. I checked all my keys for the test cart and test merchant ID and everything matches. I have no clue why this is not working. I
I had expected this to work from the Docs & Sandbox section, but when this also failed I was at a loss. Any ideas would be helpful.